The Secretariat manages the Chamber's operations and activities in accordance with the Chamber's Objectives. The Secretariat is based in Australia and Myanmar.
Jodi Weedon | A-MCC Chief Executive Officer
- Ms Weedon is an experienced corporate lawyer with extensive experience in major strategic transactions, mergers and acquisitions, major infrastructure and construction projects, public-private partnership projects and government tenders both within Australia and internationally. She has also had several in-house counsel roles in the Australian market.
- Ms Weedon has also been an active member of the corporate responsibility and sustainability committee in her previous role and has a keen interest in the preparation and implementation of reconciliation action plans within Australia.
- Bachelor of Laws (Hons) - University of Melbourne
- Diploma of Mandarin - Beijing University
Benjamin Parker | A-MCC Chief Representative (Australia)
Principal Policy Advisor, Department of Education NSW
- Mr Parker is a public policy and government relations professional with extensive experience advising education and transport ministers.
- Most recently he has been responsible for providing executive, organisational and strategic advice to a NSW Education Department's Chief Executive on matters relating to Commonwealth/State relations, the University sector and the State's training market.
- Bachelor of International Studies (Economics and Business)
- Master of Public Policy
La Min Win | A-MCC Myanmar Head of Business Development
Managing Director, Valentis Resources
- La Min Win is the Managing Director of Valentis Resources, a Myanmar based mining service company specialising in providing advice to foreign and local companies in the extractive industry in Myanmar.
- La Min Win is distinguished by his local knowledge, experience and connections in the Extractive Industries in Myanmar.
- The Valentis team comprises both local and Australian technical experts to provide an international standard of mining services in Myanmar.
- Adv Dip in Tourism and Hospitality Management, Holmes Institute Sydney
- Union of Myanmar Federation of Chambers of Commerce and Industry (UMFCCI)
Sai Nyi Nyi Soe | A-MCC Business Development Manager
Managing Director, LiNK Prefessional Interpreting
- Sai Nyi Nyi is the Managing Director of LiNK Professional Interpreting and Translation Services. He is currently working as a program coordinator at Giameit Music Center. He has been actively engaged in social work and the education sector of Myanmar for eight years.
- He has assisted international government and business delegations as a private coordinator since 2011.
- Bachelor of Arts (English), Dagon University, Myanmar
Nicholas Story | A-MCC (Australia)
- Nicholas is a corporate affairs adviser. He previously worked as a political staffer within the Australian Government.
- Bachelor of Commerce (Accounting), Bachelor of Laws, University of New South Wales.
Thiri Kyaw- Executive Assistant
- Thiri Kyaw has joined A-MCC as Executive Assistant. Thiri has over 3 years experience in the telecommunications industry and 2 years in the oil and gas industry. In that period she worked for organisations including Hyundai Heavy Industrial, SHWE, Digicel and Ooredoo Myanmar.
- Bachelor of Science - Industrial Chemistry, Dagon University, Yangon
- Currently completing a Graduate Diploma of Business Management